1. All goods to be sold in accordance with Bright Promotional Products standard terms and conditions of sale.
2. All purchase orders placed upon the company for goods services are subject to written confirmation by the company before acceptance of order shall be deemed to have occurred.
3. Purchasers shall be noticed that all our prices shown in this catalogue are NOT including any Goods and Services Tax (GST) and purchasers shall pay the goods in addition to the purchase price the amount of the GST (10%) imposed on this transaction required by the Federal, State and Local Government authorities.
4. Prices shown in this website are based on current costs of materials and currency conversions at the time of producing this catalogue and are subject to adjustments for any variation out of Bright Promotional Products control. Purchasers are advised to get the latest prices to confirm any changes from Bright Promotional Products by writing or call quoted with your selected products with codes, names, quantity, purchase and postage option before placing any purchase order.
5. Purchasers are advised to get the goods availability confirmation from Bright Promotional Products by writing or call before placing any purchase order. In the circumstance of insufficient goods especially large volume quantity required or fully sold goods may subject to longer delivery days for manufacturing.
6. Delivery days as abovementioned are quoted based on normal working days and referred from The International Bureau of the Universal Postal Union and shall be treated as a reference only. Delivery days may subject to longer due to Australian Customs Service withhold for any necessary assessments or any other reasons out of Bright Promotional Products control. Bright Promotional Products shall not be liable for any delay.
7. Under normal circumstances, products without printing shall be posted on the next day from respective countries. For the products require printing as requested by the purchasers, it will normally take about 1 – 2 weeks upon confirmation on the final approved artwork (unless otherwise stated). Artwork is preferably in EPS, AI (Adobe Illustrator) format with all fonts converted to outline. High resolution JPG, BMP or other common format still acceptable but may cause unnecessary delay.
8. The estimated delivery days as abovementioned will commence from time of receipt of signed purchase order with the payments as stated.
9. All payment transactions shall be carried out in cash, EFT, cheque or bank cheque. Credit card facility will incur 2.0% surcharge for Visa and MasterCard or 3.0% for PayPal (Amex).
10. In the circumstance of any overdue accounts occurred, interest will be charged at the rate prescribed under the Penalty Interest Rates Act 1983 (Vic) plus 2%.
11. Ownership of goods sold shall remain with Bright Promotional Products until payment is received in full. Ownership of goods shall not pass to the purchasers until payment in full and of all monies owed to Bright Promotional Products and Bright Promotional Products reserves the right to rake possession and dispose of products as it sees fit at any time until full payment has been received.
12. In the circumstance of any cancellation before the goods are delivered to addressee, a cancellation fee of 50% of the final goods value will be involved.
13. Short-shipments, DOA (Dead on Arrival) and Deviations products must be reported within 5 days from delivered date. 2% over or under delivery considered fulfilment on all orders as a standard industry practice.
1. All dimensions abovementioned are approximately and shall be treated as a reference only. Bright Promotional Products has been diligently taking every effort to provide all dimensions as accurate as possible.
2. Bright Promotional Products provides purchasers the facility of selecting different available colours for our products without any extra cost. However, this is subject to our product colours availability. Purchasers are advised to get the colour availability confirmation from Bright Promotional Products by writing or calling before placing any order.
1. Bright Promotional Products assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused by, or resulting from, misapplication of any product sold by this firm. Our products are sold with the express understanding that the purchaser and/or users are thoroughly familiar with the correct application and proper care. It is the purchasers' and users' responsibility to determine the suitability of a product for any particular use. Check all applicable industry, trade association, federal, and warnings before ordering on this web site. All prices are subject to change without notice. All information is accurate to the best of our knowledge. Errors may occur in product descriptions, prices or photo are subject to correction. Reproduction or distribution of any content within this site is forbidden without the written permission from Bright Promotional Products.
2. Bright Promotional Products endeavours to source genuine products from our suppliers. However, if you do feel that our products may infringe your trademark, patent or other intellectual property rights, please send e-mail to [email protected] We will respond to you and address your issue immediately.